The Community Pop-Up Market is a weekly place where local food and crafts vendors, from the Bayview and beyond, sample and sell a wide variety of goods.
The Bayview Underground Community Pop-Up Market. Thursday evenings from 5:30-8:00pm at Pier 70 (420 22nd Street)! This market will run until the last Thursday of June.
Here are some of the vendors that will be there:
Recent articles about the community pop-up market:
- Sean Timberlake: Shop locally! Shop artisanally! Shop deliciously!
- Table Hopper: Special Events and Dinners
- 7×7 magazine: Market on Third Joins Bayview Pop-up Scene
- San Francisco Bayview: Third Street Stroll 1113
- KQED: New Bayview Pop-up Community Market